And just like that, it is March. Amazing. I though it would be nice to have a round up type post once a month so we can all catch up with one another. I can share here any current favs, fun stuff going on with the family, and down at the bottom will be a little scroll through that you can catch up on any posts you might have missed from February.
1. Kid Converse. These were a gift from my mom and I'll admit when she told me she ordered them, I was a little hesitant. "Ugh. I have to tie those!" I thought. But then Wyatt started taking his velcro shoes off in the car every single time we drove anywhere. So in addition to wrangling twins, I was also searching for toddler shoes and putting them back on every time we went somewhere. But guess what?! He can't get these off! HALLELUJAH! Plus, they're so stinking cute. It's my favorite when all four of us are wearing converse and being that family.
2. Damn Delicious. If you follow me on Instagram, and see my weekly meal plans, you know by now that I love Damn Delicious. I mean, who doesn't? She's a huge food blogger. Some of my favorite recipes of all time are hers, including this Slow Cooker Carnitas recipe (on this week's menu!), the PF Chang's Lettuce Wrap Copycat Recipe (my favorite stand by!), and this Shrimp and Corn Chowder is my favorite soup to make on a rainy day. Also - follow her on Instagram for amazing food porn and really cute Corgies.
3. Quip Tooth Brush. I know.. I know. You're like "what's so special about a toothbrush?" Well I'll TELL YOU what's so special about a tooth brush. Firstly, it's a $40 Electric Toothbrush. Yeah. $40, guys. That's awesome in itself. But to make it even better, the head refills are auto-shipped, free shipping every 3 months and they're only $5. Still not sold? (HOW?!) It has a timer. I always heard that you were supposed to brush for 2 minutes twice a day but lost count every time I wanted to time, but this brush is like the Clarisonic of toothbrushes. It has four zones, 30 seconds each, and makes sure you're brushing like you're supposed to. My mouth has never felt cleaner (weird thing to type..) and my teeth are actually whiter than they were before and I am not using a whitening toothpaste right now. Seriously - if you're in the market for a new toothbrush, I'd highly recommend it. Tomas and I both have one and we both have agreed never to buy another kind of toothbrush again.
4. My new mop. Speaking of things that help us clean... my dear new mop. I've had a microfiber mop for a while that I've loved and used, but it just wasn't working for these floors. I found this one on Amazon and if mops have souls, then it's my mate. It's awesome. It picks up everything, doesn't leave the floor sopping like most rags mops do, and the heads are washable. Way cool, right?!
5. This song. I've been listening to it over and over and over and over. I'm listening to it right now and have been since I started this post. I'm obsessed. :D (It's on Spotify too if you're curious)
6. Q&A a Day Journal. I love journaling. Well... I love the idea of journaling. But I can never actually get on board with it. I always buy journals, intending to keep them, but then I lost track a couple weeks in. I just don't have the time or the will or the brain power. But this journal gives me a quick daily prompt and it takes me literally 30 seconds a day to keep a journal. Plus, for 5 years you answer the same question on that day. How fun will it be to see my answers every year and see how they change? P.S. There's a special edition for couples, too. :)
7. Ebates. If you're not using Ebates, you're wrong. :D It's an awesome service (that's FREE) that makes you money almost every time you shop online. All you have to do is go to the Ebates site when you want to shop online, then go to the retailer through them. Or if you're forgetful like me, install their Chrome plugin so that Ebates reminds you to use them. Then once a quarter they'll PayPal you your money (or send a paper check if that's your thing). I made like $80 last quarter, on purchases I was already making. Sign up here for free.
8. Shoetopia. If you're looking for SUPER DUPER OMG cute shoes for cheap cheap, check out Shoetopia. These flats are seriously cool with a vintage vibe, are crazy comfortable and they're less than $20 a pair. I have my eye on a few different pair on their site. There are so many to choose from, I just don't know which to pick! Luckily, they're so budget friendly I can pick up a couple pair and not feel guilty. #GimmeAllTheShoes
And of course, these three guys. We've had so much fun exploring our new town and even just our own backyard. While this move has been really hard because we seriously miss our family and friends back in Colorado, it's brought our little family of four so much closer and we feel tighter than ever.
Don't forget to scroll down to the bottom to check out any posts you may have missed in February!!